2023 Brew in the Lou Home Brewing Competition
2023 Brew in the Lou
Home Brewing Competition
Benefiting the Lutheran Elementary School Association
Estimated Attendance: 2,500+
Saturday, October 14, 2023 1-5 pm – Rain or Shine
Francis Park, The Lily Pond, 5399 Donovan Ave., St. Louis, MO 63109
Home Brewers Will Receive:
- Access to 2,500+ beer/wine/spirit loving enthusiasts for club membership consideration
- Brewers will be grouped by Club. Each club will be provided an 8-foot table, chairs, ice, dump buckets, water dispensers, and tasting glass for each brew entry.
- Independent brewers will share a table with other independents and will receive a tasting glass for the event.
All Participants Will Provide:
- Home Brew (ideally, five or more gallons for sampling, either in bottle or keg.)
- Serving equipment, e.g. CO2, taps, jockey boxes, tubs, etc.
- Each Home Brew Club must provide their own 10’x’10’ Tent and Signage
- Serving staff of 2 people to serve samples.
All Participants Agree To:
- All booths must be set-up by 12:30 pm on Saturday, October 14, 2023 and remain open during event hours of 1:00-5:00pm
- Each Homebrew Club must have at least 2 brew entries to have their own tent & vendor space
- Allow the use of any images taken during the event to be used by LESA’s Brew in the Lou for publicity purpose
Fill out the form below or download it here.
Home Brew Entry Form
Release and acceptance of Rules – By submitting this form, I/we the applicant(s), do expressly release the organizers of event from any and all liability for any damage, injury, or loss to any person, business, or property which may arise from licensing and occupation of the exhibit space by the applicant(s), and agree to hold and save organizers harmless of any damage, injury or less by reason thereof.