- Food Vendors or Trucks (limit 3): $200 Vendor Fee. Click here to pay.
- Merchandise/Retailers: $150 Vendor Fee
- Food or Retailers that also provide food/beverage tasting for 2,500 consumers: $100 Vendor Fee
- Must staff your own booth (2 worker minimum)
- If possible, provide a Certificate of Insurance, naming the Lutheran Elementary School Association as a secondary insurer.
2023 Brew In The Lou Vendor Sales
2023 Brew in the Lou
Retail Vendor Sales
Merchants/Retailers to Provide
Merchants/Retailers to Receive
- Anticipate approximately 2,000 consumers throughout the event
- 8′ table provided
- Ice provided as needed
ALL Vendors to Receive
- Access to 2,000+ beer loving enthusiasts for consumer sales
- 8-foot table and electric if needed
- Name/Logo inclusion in printed and digital promotional materials, valued at $85,000 or more.
- Admission for up to 4 workers to the VIP Sponsor tent for complimentary food and drink
Additional Details for ALL Vendors
- All booths must be set-up by 12:30pm on Saturday, October 14, 2023 and remain open during the event hours of 1:00-5:00pm.
- Vendor must provide their own 10’x10′ tent/booth and signage.
- Vendor will allow use of images taken during the event to be used by LESA for publicity purposes.
Pay the exhibition fee.
Release and acceptance of Rules – By submitting this form, I/we the applicant(s), do expressly release the organizers of event from any and all liability for any damage, injury, or loss to any person, business, or property which may arise from licensing and occupation of the exhibit space by the applicant(s), and agree to hold and save organizers harmless of any damage, injury or less by reason thereof